Spaghetti and Truthballs
Monday, September 19, 2005
  101 Sex Tips
Holy Bejeesus,

Cosmopolitan has re-written the same damn article for the 101st time. At least once a year, I walk by the magazine rack, and Cosmo calls my name... I buy it, and then I remember why I stopped my subscription when I was 18.

What caught my eye? Fall's new hair styles. Not new, not good, but since I owned the magazine... I figured I should read it.

These damn 101 sex tips, "Mattress moves so good he will forget his name... But remember yours forever." They write this fricking article every three months, and the tips are always so lame. My god, if you want sex tips, it is time for a trip to the local gayberhood. You will SEE 101 sex tips while trying to decide what bar you want to go into.

Here are a few of my favorites of Cosmo's 'brilliant' ideas from the mouths of idiot straight men (disclaimer: not all straight men are idiots... But there are several that fall into this category.)

-Say My Name. It makes me feel like a man.
(does his mother make him feel like a man when she screams 'Bradley clean your rooom!!!!!!!!!!!!'?)

-Sixty-nine can be hard to pull off, but it's worth trying. While my girl gives me intense oral bliss, I get to watch her legs tremble while treating her to my mouth moves.
(What? In the words of Carrie Bradshaw, "I think 69 went out in 1969." And lets talk about this assholes wording.
What the fuck?!?)

-Tell me I feel really big. It is such an ego boost.
(Ummm... Was this some bit of trivia that we have not picked up on? If so, what rock have you lived under?)

- Keep Your boots on.
(This is a good tip, because then when you realize you are having sex with a total ass, you can run- your shoes are
already on afterall.)

-Let's be really loud like-wake-up-the-neighbors loud. I want them to know how damn lucky I am.
(Now won't he be the topic of the next neighborhood association meeting?)

- Instigate a sloppy, full mouth make out session.
(This idea comes from a nineteen year old... But who wants a sloppy kisser? No thanks.)


Holy cannoli, these guys are good for some laughs.
 
Comments:
This is hysterical. Cosmo = lame. All of my best sex tips have come from my gay boy friends. They know where it's at!

Thanks for the post...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger