Spaghetti and Truthballs
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
  People- Lets get it together!
It is time for a little of MY truth (Ok, I stole that line from Brittney **dirty dirty** Spears) .... The past three days I have been working my dream job (you know the type, lots of money, little work).... But there is something that has been bothering me.... I AM NOT a morning person... But for my lovely dream job- I am making a sacrifice. This is not the worst part- For the last three days my husband has awakened me with the sound of aerosol foot deoderant spray spraying into his shoes, TWO minutes before my alarm went off. Can we please wait for two minutes before spraying our shoes? Or take it into the bathroom? Something? I thought that can of tough actin' Tinactin was gonna go right up his tough actin' bum! There is nothing more annoying than pleasant dreams, being RUINED by foot spray. It is hands down worse than any alarm noise I have ever heard.


On another note.... Yesterday, at my dream job- a woman comes up to me with her non diet soda in hand at 8:30 in the morning, and says "You are the logistics coordinator?" I say "yes, how can I help you?" and she says "The continental breakfast that is in there is too sweet, I want cereal." Did I mention that this breakfast was free? Did I mention that she had brought her coke from home? The worst part- she was serious! It took every ounce of my being not to go "lady, I am not in a geenie costume, I am not a geenie, and SHUT IT- We are feeding you for free! Tomorrow, if you so desire, you can stop by the 7-11 and get some damn Rice Krispies and pour your coke on the top, that shouldn't be too sweet!"

Too bad my dream job ended today! :(
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger