Spaghetti and Truthballs
Thursday, June 02, 2005
  It is a strange love...
Have you ever noticed that it is ok to love some things, but you are considered such a weirdo if you love others? I seriously love some seriously strange things.... I love the normal things too, I love my husband, my friends, my dog... But I really do seriously love some very strange things and rituals that seem so very trivial- but you know what? These things are my strange loves.

I love Peter Pan, I love the movies (all of them) and I was oh so disappointed when I saw The Lost Boys, and it was not Peter Pan at all.... I would seriously love to take a tour to neverland...

I love to watch Judging Amy reruns, I never really watch the first broadcast of the show, but the reruns are fantastic,

I love my car but the thought of ever selling her makes me a little sad... She is a lady afterall

I love to sing (even though I can't) to anything I even half way know the words to, Even if I don't know the words, I just make them up.... It doesn't really matter what they say anyways, right?

I love to get a haircut, The reason I love it so much is the bad part... I love it when people comment on the new haircut.

I love the ocean, everything about it- I seriously love to swim in the ocean...

I love to bake, not cook, but bake all kinds of stuff- cookies, brownies, and cakes... I can totally live without eating the stuff(Well I can give some of it away, maybe not all of it)- but I LOVE TO bake.

I love to spend my time to talk to all of my friends that live too far away to see on a regular basis... I would seriously love to be able to see them face to face....

I love fireworks, I love them so much that the 4th of July is my second favorite holiday, behind my birthday

I love politics, I love the way they make people come alive, I love to see the passion on the faces of people when they are trying to convince others of their beliefs (even though they are mostly wasting their breath) but I still love it...

Yeah, OK, I think that is enough of a peek into my brain... Everyone has their strange love, I say as long as they arent hurting anyone- It is fair game...
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 1990 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger